Performance Tab improvements
We have improved the experience in the Performance tab, to provide you with additional insights into your eBay business.
What are the Performance tab improvements?
Since our last Seller Update in February of this year, we’ve made some important improvements to the Performance tab in Seller Hub, to provide you with additional data to better optimise your business.
We recently launched a new sales report with the following benefits:
- Ability to download per listings sales and eBay fees data using the listings sales downloadable report.
- Option to generate sales reports based on a range of predefined timeframes – such as today, this month, last month and this quarter; and the ability to select a month to month, or year to year comparison.
- Ability to check the breakdown of sales by item price and postage handling paid by the buyer.
- You’ll also be able to filter the sales chart in order to view sales with or without postage handling.
- If you use Promoted listings, you can now check the percentage of sales coming from these listings.