New Terapeak features in Seller Hub
Since September 2019, we’ve been adding new features to Terapeak in Seller Hub.
New features added to Terapeak in Seller Hub
Terapeak gives you access to information in real time in Seller Hub, so you can manage all aspects of your business in the same place. Since its launch in Seller Hub, we've added more features to Terapeak.
New features include:
- Category selector - narrow your search by category and view only transactions that occur in a specific eBay category.
- Type-ahead component - recommended keyword and category suggestions, based on the most frequent seller searches corresponding to the keywords you type.
- Data visualisation for item sold, price over time - spot and analyse trends over time for items sold and their prices.
- Data visualisation for market share - easily identify your top competitors’ market share and calculate average item prices.
Upcoming features to Terapeak in Seller Hub
In the next few months we’ll be adding even more features to Terapeak in Seller Hub, to better provide you with additional insights into your business data and that of your competitors.
Upcoming features include:
- Unsold listing indexing & sell-through rate (early March)
- Aggregate metrics for active listings (early March)
- Listing report for active listings (early March)
- Multi-User Access (early April)
- Data visualisations for active listings - Price & Category distribution (late April)
Using Terapeak going forward
As a result of these new features, sellers will have access to an even more powerful data analysis and insights tool:
- Up-to-date data - Seller Hub data is in real time, so sellers can see all sales up to the present time (compared to a 2 to 3 hour delay on the Terapeak website).
- All in one place - sellers don't need to use a different tool and can carry out all their market research tasks: insights, analysis and visualisations in one tool.
- More powerful searches - the tool will include Item search to account for aspect values.
- Active listings - we'll also be adding listings that are active and have yet to sell (compared to the Terapeak website which doesn't capture such listings).
Access to standalone Terapeak website
From 31 March onwards, sellers can only access Terapeak functionalities from Seller Hub. You will then no longer be able to access the standalone Terapeak website.