If you’re looking for ways to give your eBay business the edge, explore these specialised services.
As well as full service providers that typically cover all aspects of selling on eBay, there are a number of service providers that specialise in particular parts of selling, such as optimising listings or supporting sellers who list vehicle parts and accessories.
All of these service providers support sellers looking to grow their business internationally.
Full service providers
These companies help take the hassle out of selling on eBay.
Integrate, manage and optimise your merchandise sales across online channels.
- Streamline your selling across multiple channels through a single data feed.
- Gain product data insights to help you make better decisions.
Also recommended for: inventory and order management.
Specialists in manufacturer brands with a focus on strategy, data optimisation and platform management.
- Complete and robust listing creation, optimisation and maintenance.
- Growth strategies for new or established stores.
- Infrastructure set up or realignment for eBay operations.
Pricing: Please contact Rich Insight for a free initial consultation and quote.
Trojan Electronic provides industry-leading services that help businesses gain the competitive edge in a global marketplace.
- Insured warehouse with pick, pack and dispatch.
- Pre and post sale multi-lingual customer service.
- Monitoring, analysis and full reporting.
Pricing: Dependent on services provided.
Also recommended for: fulfilment.
Volo combines powerful multi-channel management software with marketplace expertise to grow sales, increase efficiencies and remove complexity.
- Inventory and stock control.
- Multi-channel order management.
- Reporting and analytics.
Pricing: Shared success model with a monthly minimum or a revenue share.
Also recommended for: inventory and order management.
We Are Pentagon
Pentagon’s team of more than 150 e-commerce experts helps businesses to accelerate their online growth on marketplaces worldwide.
- Optimisation and localisation of data.
- International logistics and returns management.
- Multi-lingual customer service.
Also recommended for: customer service, fulfilment.
Get help with managing your the finances of your business.
QuickBooks Accounting Software
QuickBooks is the world’s number 1 online accounting solution, fueling over 2 million businesses.
- Send invoices in minutes and get paid faster.
- Calculate and submit VAT reports easily.
- See how your business is doing in real time.
Pricing: Get QuickBooks Online Essentials or Online Plus for £7.50 per month for the first 6 months.
Inventory and order management
Need a hand managing your inventory and processing orders? These service providers can help.
Brightpearl is a leading omnichannel retail management system which brings together orders, inventory, financials, POS, CRM and more all in one place.
- Proven to increase efficiency through the automation of repetitive tasks.
- Real-time insight through integrated accounting.
- Connect all your sales channels and back office operations.
Pricing: Four pricing plans are based on order volumes: Entry, High Growth, Established and Brand Leader.
Expand your business using the UK’s leading order management solution, trusted by over 4,000 online sellers.
- Increase the efficiency of your selling and reduce costs with a suite of tools including inventory management, stock control, advanced reporting and more.
- Fixed pricing plans with no hidden costs.
Pricing: £150 per month for 2 users. More users can be added for £50 each per month. Free 14-day trial available.
M2E Pro is a Magento-trusted, award-winning extension, which allows businesses of all sizes to fully integrate Magento based systems into eBay, including eBay Motors.
- Unique, policy-based approach allows products with similar characteristics to be grouped together and managed, saving time and allowing bulk updates.
- Single point of a data and inventory management, including real-time repricing.
- Business retain full ownership of their own data and nothing is stored off-site.
Pricing: Free onboarding, then free for small business or pay-as-you-go plans with no retainers or connection charges for large retailers.
TymeOnline's experts specialise in managing the growth of your eBay business.
- Creation and set-up of eBay account, eBay Shop, listing design with branding and logo creation.
- Analysis of market sector to identify opportunities and show market share.
- Business consulting, training and guidance.
Pricing: percentage-share of revenues.
Also recommended for: customer service, listing optimisation.
Get a helping hand with creating perfect listings.
Product research made easy with actionable insights that save time, reduce risk and optimise sales.
- Market price data from multiple eBay sites.
- Sales costs such as eBay and postage fees.
- Profit and demand forecasting.
Optimise your listings by improving performance in eBay search and driving more sales.
- Specific suggestions for title improvements and keywords.
- Pricing recommendations and competitor insights.
- Detailed historical data and performance analytics.
Pricing: Standard access is free. Pro access is £10 per month to receive recommendations on 150 listings.
Optiseller helps sellers improve the quality and consistency of listings data. The Optiseller store performance dashboard automates the review of your eBay listings to recommend areas for improvement and provides data that will make a real difference to your marketplace business.
- Listing data optimisation and policy compliance
- Missing fitment and duplicate listings detection
- Consultancy, integration and bespoke development
Pricing: From £25 per month