Promoted Listings Express
Increase views on your auction-style listings and reach new buyers with just a few clicks.
What is Promoted Listings Express?
Promoted Listings Express lets you boost visibility for your auction-style listings with just a few clicks. Pay one flat fee upfront and your listing could appear in sponsored ads on similar listings’ pages.
Promoted Listings Express is available to all sellers whose seller level is Above Standard or Top Rated with enough account activity.
Benefits for sellers
Reach the right buyers
Promoted Listings Express appear as ads on similar listings’ pages, which means that your listing is in the right place at the right time.
Improve your chance of a sale
More visibility means more views, which can help to increase your chances of a sale.
Pay one flat fee per item
With simple tiered pricing, you don’t have to worry about how to price your ad.
There are a few eligibility requirements to use Promoted Listings Express.
| Your listings need to:
||You need to be an active seller in good standing, which means:
1. Promote after listing on the eBay app
- If your item is eligible for Promoted Listings Express, you will see a page after you list your item that will let you promote your listing.
2. Promote from My eBay on the eBay app
- Eligible listings may have a “Promote it” banner within your eBay app on your Active listings page. Tap on the banner to promote your listing.
- When you tap on the menu next to your item, eligible listings will have an option to “Promote listing”. Tap on “Pay now to promote” to promote your listing.
3. Promote when creating a new listing on desktop
- If your listing is eligible, you will see Promoted Listings Express in the “Sell it Faster” section when creating a new auction listing on desktop (in the classic listing tool).
- Check the box to promote your listing and pay the upfront fixed fee.
View our Help Hub for FAQs and more info on how to use Promoted Listings Express.