Capital for eBay Business Sellers
Flexible financing with Capital for eBay Business Sellers. Access extra cash when you need it, so you can keep growing.
Be prepared with Capital for eBay Business Sellers
With quick access to funds at short notice, you may never have to turn down a business opportunity again.
Be prepared when opportunity comes knocking or be ready for any unexpected events that may affect your business.
Quick financing when you need it
Be prepared for your next opportunity to grow
Capital for eBay Business Sellers provided by YouLend
YouLend provides funds from £500 to £1,000,000. You can repay the funding as a fixed percentage of sales. YouLend can secure quick funding for your business at short notice with minimum hassle. An application takes only 5-10 minutes and you could receive funds that same day.
Repay as you earn: repay with a small, fixed percentage of your daily sales (typically 5 - 20 %).
Simple, affordable fee: you pay a small flat fee that is agreed up-front (from 3%).
- Flexible top-ups: once you're on board, you could receive same-day funding top-ups.
Capital for eBay Business Sellers provided by Funding Xchange
Funding Xchange provides access to a specifically selected panel of lenders providing short and longer term options. It takes, on average, just three minutes to compare personalised terms available to your business and funds may be available in your account that same day.
Finance options include:
- Term loans: repay over 1/2/3/5 years with easy-to-understand monthly repayments.
- Flexible credit lines: manage your cash flow with a flexible line of credit that lets you spend as you need.
- Repay as you earn: align repayments with your revenues so that you don’t pay more than a fixed percentage of your sales with a Merchant Cash Advance.
- Government backed schemes: see if you’re eligible for government-backed loans such as start-up loans or the Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS).
eBay (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited (of Suite D2 Joseph’s Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds LS3 1AB) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (with firm reference number 626349). eBay (UK) Limited acts as a credit broker not a lender. eBay (UK) Limited is carrying on regulated credit broking activities in introducing sole traders to FundingXchange only. eBay UK Limited may receive commission if your application for credit is successful, the commission does not affect the amount you will pay under your agreement. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please click here. To access our finance initial disclosure document, please click here.