If you have multiple identical items, you can sell them in a single fixed price (Buy it now) listing. Buyers can purchase 1 or more of your items at a time until they run out or the listing ends.
When selling multiple items at a fixed price, it pays to choose a longer duration, such as 10-day, 30-day, or Good ‘Til Cancelled. If you often sell the same items, find out how listing them together at a fixed price can improve your standing in search results.
You must use the Advanced sell listing form to create multi-quantity listings.
- In the Choose how you'd like to sell your item section, select the Fixed price tab.
- Enter the Buy it now price, and then enter the number of items for sale in the Quantity field.
If you don't see the Fixed price tab or can't enter a number in the Quantity field, verify that you meet the requirements for fixed price listings.
Tip: If you have more than 10 of the same item to sell, you can choose how the quantity available is shown in your listing.
To sell multiple items in a fixed price listing, you must have a Feedback score of at least 15 and list the items for at least £0.99 or €1.00 each.
You can choose whether the quantity shown in your listing is the actual number of items you have available, or just 'more than 10' (assuming you have more than 10 left).
- Click the Account tab in My eBay and select Site Preferences.
- Under Selling Preferences, click Show next to Sell Your Item form and listings.
- Click Edit next to Show the exact quantity of items in your listing if the quantity exceeds 10.
- Select your preference and click Submit.