With an eBay Shop, you'll get everything you need to create a central shopping destination where buyers can learn about you and all the products you sell. You'll receive powerful tools for designing your Shop, plus marketing and reporting features, and telephone customer support. Learn how to get started with eBay Shops.
With an eBay Shop, you can:
Display all your listings - regardless of format - in one location, with a unique website address
Showcase your products in your own customisable eBay shop front
Build your brand in minutes with our Quick Shop Setup
Boost sales with marketing tools that keep buyers coming back
List for longer durations at a more cost effective price
A red Shops icon next to a seller's user ID indicates that the seller has an eBay Shop.
Learn more about eBay Shops
- Opening an eBay Shop: Shop subscription levels, benefits and requirements
- Building your eBay Shop: Build your brand, organise and personalise your Shop
- Promoting your eBay Shop: Marketing tools that help you boost sales and keep buyers coming back
- Tracking your Shop sales: Reporting tools to help you maximise your sales
- Managing your eBay Shop: Listing strategies and administrative options for your Shop
How useful was this page?: