Your eBay Shop is is a central shopping destination where buyers can learn about you and your business, and browse your items through a customisable shop front.
If you already have an eBay Shop, you can switch to a fresh new look with bigger pictures and social media sharing features. Find out more and give it a try.
The benefits of opening an eBay shop include:
- Discounts on listing fees.
- A unique URL that you can use in your marketing.
- Powerful tools to create a unique shop front that captures your brand.
- Create your own Shop categories making it easier for you to organise your Shop and for buyers to find what they’re looking for.
- Access to eBay marketing tools including Promotions Manager, Markdown Manager, Promote your listings and customisable email campaigns.
eBay Shop levels
There are three levels of eBay Shop. Choosing the level that is right for you depends on the volume that you sell and how you plan to grow your business.
|Basic Shop||Featured Shop||Anchor Shop|
|An easy-to-use and affordable solution if you’re opening your first eBay Shop.||A solution for growing businesses with even lower listing fees, business tools and dedicated customer support.||A solution for businesses looking to expand rapidly at home and abroad, with free listings, business tools and dedicated customer support.|
* Prices exclude VAT and apply to eBay business sellers in the UK.
See terms and conditions.
What else is included?
|Basic Shop||Featured Shop||Anchor Shop|
|Additional customisable pages||5||10||15|
|Price per additional fixed price listing||£0.09||£0.04||£0.00|
|Price per auction starting under £1||£0.04||£0.04||£0.04|
|Price per auction starting at £1 or more||£0.13||£0.13||£0.13|
|Picture manager||1MB free||1MB free & reduced fees||50MB free & reduced fees|
|Email marketing allowance||1,000 emails per month||2,500 emails per month||5,000 emails per month|
|Create custom categories||✓||✓||✓|
|Good ‘Til Cancelled listing format||✓||✓||✓|
|Marketing tools - Promotions Manager, Markdown Manager and Promote your listings advertising service||✓||✓||✓|
|Dedicated customer support in Dublin||✓|
|Subscription to eBay Selling Manager Pro||£4.99 per month||£0.00 per month||£0.00 per month|
|Free subscription to Sales Report Plus||✓||✓|
|Discounted or free insertion fees for international selling**||✓||✓|
How do I change my eBay Shop subscription level?
You can upgrade or downgrade your Shop subscription at: My eBay > Account > Subscriptions > Change Level. A few things to bear in mind:
- When you change your Shop subscription, all your Good 'Til Cancelled listings will renew at the new Shop tier's fee rate.
- When upgrading your Shop, the higher subscription fee will apply from the day you sign up.
- When downgrading your Shop, you'll still have to pay the higher subscription fee if you had been subscribed for less than 30 days.
- If you downgrade your Shop subscription after 30 days, we'll give you a credit for the fee difference on a later invoice.
Can I change the name of my eBay Shop?
You can change the name of your Shop at any time and as many times as you like. Go to My eBay > Account > Manage my Shop > Shop Design > Display Settings > Shop name and enter your new name. Just bear in mind that choosing a new name will also create a new URL for your Shop. If you have used the previous URL in your marketing then it will no longer work. Also, your renamed Shop will be ranked as a new site by search engines such as Google, so you may lose any SEO benefits you had previously earned.
What can I do if I go on holiday and want to put my eBay Shop on hold?
You can let buyers know you are going to be away in eBay Shop holiday settings. You can find this at My eBay > Account > Manage my Shop > Related Links > Holiday Settings.
While you’re away it’s a good idea to select Hide and block purchases for my fixed price listings as this will prevent buyers from making purchases while you’re not around to fulfill them. Note that all other characteristics of your fixed price listings stay the same. For example, listings may expire if they aren't scheduled to be automatically renewed or relisted.
When you return, you can turn holiday settings off in the same menu.
You can also display a holiday message on your Shop and/or your listings to let regular buyers know you’re away. You can also set an out of office reply in eBay Messages so that anyone sending you a message will receive an automatic reply letting them know you’re away.
How do I close my eBay Shop?
You can close your eBay Shop at My eBay > Account > Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription. If you have a bundled subscription with your eBay Shop for Selling Manager Pro or Sales Reports Plus, select whether you'd like to Keep the subscriptions (and pay the monthly fee) or Unsubscribe.
If you're sure you want to close your Shop, select Close Shop.
What happens after I close my eBay Shop?
- Your live auction-style listings (even when combined with a fixed price option) will remain active until their ending date is reached or they are sold.
- Your Good 'Til Cancelled (GTC) will renew with the standard non-Shop listing fees.
- Shops subscriptions are for a minimum 30-day period, so you'll still be charged for the entire 30 days if you cancel within this period (unless you were on a free trial period).
- If you cancel your Shop after 30 days, we'll give you a credit on a later invoice.