Click & Collect at Argos
Click & Collect at Argos
We’ll automatically add Click & Collect at Argos to all of your eligible listings, at no extra cost. The only difference is your item will be sent to an Argos store instead of a home address.
In order for your listing(s) to be eligible for Click & Collect:
- If you fail to post the item to the buyer’s selected Argos store using one of the approved carriers, eBay may choose to no longer display or provide the Click & Collect at Argos delivery option on your eligible listings, either temporarily or permanently.
- Your item must be less than 20kg. No one side of the parcel can exceed 120cm and the second-longest side can't exceed 76cm, including packaging. If you sell items over these limits, make sure you've stated the weight and dimension in your listing in the 'Package details' section (not only in the item specifics) or opted out these listings. Any items that are too large will be rejected at Argos and possibly disposed of.
- Click & Collect will not be added to listings that have a Best Offer option or are auction format.
With Click & Collect, you dispatch orders exactly as if they were home deliveries. The only difference is you address the parcel to the buyer's chosen Argos store rather than their home address.
We'll also provide you with a 6-digit unique identifier code in the second line of the delivery address which you must include. This is so Argos can identify your parcel and notify your buyer.
Note: If you don't include this code, there is no way of identifying your parcel and Argos may dispose of your item.
If your buyer contacts you for the collection code, you can find this by going to My eBay > Order Details.
- Click & Collect can help increase your listings visibility.
- Send any orders with multiples in one box where possible. This will minimise the risk of any parts being rejected or lost, and will make it more straightforward for the customer to collect.
- You don’t have to use a tracked service, although this can make you more confident that your item has been delivered to the store.
If you’re selling lots of items, you can bulk upload them with the required postage options so they’re eligible for Click & Collect, you can do this in a couple of ways:
- Bulk edit and revise tool - edit up to 500 listings in Edit domestic Postage & Packaging. Collection in person items won’t qualify; you need to also make these FREE postage.
- Business Policies - create or edit a postage policy if you use one.
If you don’t want to offer Click & Collect on your eligible listings you can easily opt-out through
My eBay > Site Preferences > Edit Click & Collect > Opt-out.
You can also opt-out on individual listings by indicating in the tick box provided in the Sell Your Item form that you don’t want the item to be eligible for the service. You can always opt-back in later in My eBay.
If you sell an item using Click & Collect, any replacements will need to be handled directly between you and your buyer. That means you’ll need to send replacement items directly to your buyer’s home, not to Argos.