There are many tools available to help you streamline your eBay selling and the running of your business in general.
As well as this summary of eBay tools currently available, you can browse a comprehensive list of third-party tools in our Solutions Directory.
Use these advanced tools to create and edit listings, as well tracking your sales. Both are ideal for medium to high volume sellers.
Selling Manager is free and Selling Manager Pro has a monthly subscription fee of £4.99. However, Selling Manager Pro is free if you subscribe to a Featured or Anchor eBay Shop.
Merchandise and cross-sell similar products. When buyers take advantage of your exclusive offers and savings, you’ll see increased order size and revenue while your buyers enjoy the savings.
- Increase sales: Offer promotions to encourage multiple purchases in a single order.
- Get exposure: Promote reduced or special priced items as part of a sale or increase item exposure by offering eligible items in the cross-sell module on the item page and on the new offer shopping page.
- Reduce postage costs: Increase profit margins for bundled orders.
Offer discounts and put all or selected items from your eBay Shop on sale.
You can create sales that are seasonal, for specific holidays, for specific categories, or just to clear out inventory. Choose to discount by specific monetary value (£2 off) or by percentage (10%) from between 5% and 50%.
Access Markdown Manager at My eBay > Selling > Account > Manage my Shop > Marketing > Markdown Manager.
This free eBay tool helps high-volume sellers create and manage listings in bulk from a spreadsheet or other inventory software.
- Transfer files from your computer to eBay.
- List items using flat files from an Excel spreadsheet, MS Access or other inventory software.
- Create listings, revise, relist and end listing listings in bulk from a single file.
- Download active listings and sales history reports.
Unpaid item assistant automates the process of opening and closing unpaid item cases, leaving you with more time to run your business.
After your specified time, a case is opened giving the buyer 4 days to pay. If they pay in this time, the case closes automatically. If the buyer still doesn’t pay for the item, the case closes automatically, you get a final value fee credit, and the unpaid item is recorded on the buyer's account. You can then relist your item at any time.
eBay Listing Analytics is a free tool that gives you an insight into how your listings are performing, with data on search rank, impressions, clicks and sales.
If your listings aren’t selling, Listing Analytics may help you find the root of the problem.
Sales Reports give you the detailed information you need to understand your business and sell more successfully on eBay.
With a Sales Reports subscription you can:
- Measure your sales performance against your sales goals.
- Find out which factors contribute to sales.
- Determine areas of opportunity and areas for improvement.
- Refine your selling strategies to ensure success.