Use Promotions Manager to offer exclusive offers and savings to your customers. Benefits could include:
- Increased revenue: Use promotions to encourage buyers to buy more items at a time.
- Cross-promotion: Get more visibility across your range and gain additional sales by offering discounts when customers buy more than one item.
- Get exposure: Special offers are a great way to promote your eBay Shop.
- Cheaper postage: When customers buy more from you with each order, you could save on postage by posting multiple orders in one package.
How to use Promotions Manager
Go to My eBay > Account > Marketing tools to enable Promotions Manager on your account.
If you use Seller Hub, you can access Promotions Manager from the Marketing tab.
Also be sure to download the user manual for detailed advice on using the tool.
To be included in a promotion listings must:
- Be fixed price listings.
- Offer PayPal as one of the payment options.
Note: Fixed price listings with Best Offer enabled can be included in promotions, but the promotion will not apply when a Best Offer price is accepted.
You can set 4 types of promotion using Promotions Manager:
- Order size promotions
Offer a discount when buyers order more items from you.
- Save £10 when you spend £100 or more.
- Save 20% when you spend £100 or more.
- Buy 3, get 1 of the items free.
- Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off.
- Codeless Coupons
Drive repeat business with a coupon to keep customers coming back. Codeless Coupons are unique links that are specific to your chose promotions and that you can share with customers via email newsletters, social media and other marketing channels. When a customer clicks on that link, they’ll be taken to the promotion page where they can take advantage of the offer.
- Sale event promotions
Automatically merchandise reduced or special priced items on a sale page. Please note, you must first set up the sale using Markdown Manager.
- Save up to 75% on all men's suits.
- Save up to 40% on Star Wars LEGO sets.
- Accessory Discount
Cross-sell additional related items (such as accessories) with an incentive offer.
- Buy a camera, get 10% off select accessories.
- Buy a TV, get £25 off a Blu-ray Disc player.
- Buy ink cartridges with your printer at no extra cost.
Watch our webinars to learn more about using Promotions Manager.